Help us open camp for the season!
Friday May 13th – Sunday May 15th at Forest Lake Camp
Join us for the annual work weekend!
We will take care of the food and beverages, you bring the elbow grease.
If you are interested in spending a few days at camp getting your hands dirty and doing some good old fashioned work, then come to work weekend in May. We will provide food and lodging. Limited to 30 people, so please get in touch with us soon. Email [email protected] with the subject “Work weekend”.
Let us know your arrival and departure times, preferred cabin (you will have your own), number in party (bring your friends) and dietary restrictions. Please note that you will need to bring your own bedding for the weekend.
Here’s a breakdown of the schedule:
- Arrive Friday from 2pm
- Welcome dinner at 6pm
- Saturday Breakfast at 8am – work begins 9am
- Lunch at 12.30pm – rest hour until 2pm
- Work begins at 2pm
- Break time, wander grounds/hike, explore, swim
- Dinner at 6pm
- Campfire at the Dance Pavilion
- Sunday Breakfast at 8.30am
- Work starts at 9.30am
- Lunch at 1.00pm
- Guests departure after lunch or grab a bag to go
Email [email protected] for more information or to RSVP