Dear Forest Lake Campers and Parents,
Thank you all for a terrific summer – it’s hard to believe the summer is coming to an end. We’re already looking forward to Summer 2024 opening Campfire, Color Wars, archery activity periods, and friendship bracelets. 2nd Session went out with a bang with our final Banquet, Formal Dinner, and a beautiful Candlelight ceremony under the stars. The 2nd Session slideshow and short film made by counselor Andrea were enjoyed by the whole camp on the last night before everyone said their goodbyes. We were sad to see all of our campers go on Friday!
Just a few highlights from this summer:
- Hikes, overnight trips, camping, and canoe expeditions – such a BLAST and some beautiful views. Thanks to Wilderness Directors Maya and Niko!
- The final Banquet, themed ‘Get LITTY with the LITS’ – each table had a different band or music theme, so we got to see some fun outfits. We love our LITS!
- Lip Sync Battle – some very talented performers and creative songs
- Around the World Dance Show, especially the Counselor Dance where almost every counselor performed a group dance. Thanks to Dwight and Regina for organizing and choreographing!
- The camp play this session was Madagascar and it was AMAZING. Great performance from the cast and Drama counselors, James and Tim!
- Our FANTASTIC staff of counselors, infirmary, kitchen, maintenance, office, and admin. They keep camp running smoothly and they are so loved by campers.
- The new Laundry building <3
- All the cheers, songs, and chants during meals to make the Mess Hall full of energy and enthusiasm. Thanks to campers and counselors for their never-ending energy!
Thank you to each of you for choosing to be part of the Forest Lake Camp family. We have BIG plans for next summer with exciting things to come and we can’t wait for you to continue to be a part of it.
For any questions, feedback, assistance with registration, or more information about FLC, please email us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyler Gardner, Executive Director
Elyse Lindahl, Assistant Director