– Warm clothes for possible chilly late August nights
– Bathing Suits and towels to enjoy the lake
– Personal sports items (if desired) such as baseball gloves, tennis rackets, cleats, shin guards, fishing poles.
– We have it all but if you have your personal favorite please bring!
– Hiking shoes/boots for hiking our many local trails
– Rain coat – Water shoes for canoe or rafting trips
– Twin sheets and blankets or a sleeping bag (we will provide pillows)
– A musical instrument (if you play one) for our Candlelight Campfire
– Flashlights, water bottles, camera.
– Bug spray and sun block
– A great attitude!